Monday 22 April 2013

The stuff of nightmares ..













Well there's a first time for everything, and I was emailed over the weekend by one of my 'brides to be' telling me how she'd been dreaming about me overnight! How lovely! Actually, if you insist on her exact words, she said she'd had a nightmare about me which involved me turning up to photograph her Wedding after it was all done and dusted! It honestly moved her enough to mail me and check I did actually have her Wedding booked for September! I have, I have and, trust me, if there's anyone who's more freaked out about not getting to a Wedding on time .. it's me! I've been known to be at a venue two hours before a Wedding if the journey looked like it might be a bit dodgy. No harm in allowing a little extra time, and I can always do the crossword in the car! Just the second part of her e-mail to deal with now. Apparently in her dream I turned up in a black and white striped top! What a nightmare! Everyone knows if it's a Wedding it'd be sepia!...

No comments:

Post a Comment