Friday 19 April 2013

Cheesed off ..














News just in, folks! The cheese is off ..

Ok, not off off, just postponed! Oh, sorry, what I mean is the cheese factory shoot I was scheduled to do next week has been put back a few weeks. Their web-designers are going to town with a whole new revamp and want to make sure they get it right before they 'send me in'. One mistake now and it could be the thin end of the wedge .. !

Anyway, about the Tom Wood exhibition at the National Media Museum. I went to see it the other day and, erm .. I'm not impressed! There was one photograph that I liked from the whole show. One! And the thing is, the work is very similar to mine - with only a tenth of the humour. (I told you the Green-eyed monster would put a show in) I'm really pleased he's got a big show like this, but I really wish someone would show an interest in my archive.  Until then, just my hard-cheese, innit!

No comments:

Post a Comment