Wednesday 24 April 2013

Tell 'em about the exhibition, Martin..



















It's like bloody buses round here! Having just teamed up with the chap that's making the Chris Sievey film I spent yesterday meeting with an artist who wants to involve my work in his future shows, and then checking out the venue for a new exhibition I'm having! Three new projects in the space of two days! Phew! Anyway, the 'new' venue is a restaurant in Eccles called Smiths. It offers wall space to local artists, and the owners invited me to exhibit after seeing my Twelve for '13 show at Eccles Art Gallery. This new show will start in the middle of May and, well .. Smiths? Guess what pictures I'll be showing! Correct! Although, as well as my Morrissey shots, the idea came up in conversation that I should show a few of my archive photographs that relate to food and drink. Restaurant? Food and Drink? Geddit? To be honest, I didn't think I'd have enough pictures for that to work ..  and then I started trawling! I've ended up with over a hundred shots that have something to do with food or drink. Today's image is one of 'em.
Have you worked it out?..


No comments:

Post a Comment