Wednesday 17 April 2013

Stamp your mark ..



















I passed a derelict Post Office in Salford yesterday. God knows how long it's been closed but look at this .. a book of stamps for 50p! A book! Nowadays a single first class stamp costs 60p! Anyway, I was on my way to the Deli-Lama cafe on Chapel Street, who have said I can have their walls for a mini Music Photography exhibition when they next become available. Don't all rush out at once, though! We're talking this time next year! God knows how much stamps will cost then!..

I'm going to Bradford today to check out the Tom Wood exhibition at the Media Museum though be warned .. I may return an envy-ridden, spiteful twisted snapper! There's just something about his work that makes me think 'Well, if they're showing his, why don't show mine?' The green-eyed monster has risen!..

Great times for PR photography at the mo! This week I'm shooting everything from a plain old cheque presentation to a Teaching Academy event, from winners of a motorbike competition to a new brochure with Gordon Burns, and next week I've a whole day in a cheese-factory to look forward to! I'm really enjoying stamping my style on the work...


No comments:

Post a Comment