Tuesday 16 April 2013

Boston ..














By a bizarre quirk of fate I had already planned to show you this photograph on my blog today, as it's one of the latest additions to my 'Seen..' project on Flickr. After last night's bombings in Boston I wavered a little over my choice, but I've decided to leave it in as a mark of respect to those poor people whose beautiful lives were so tragically cut short. One of the reasons I was going to show the shot was because I wanted to wax lyrical about the wonders of Spring and how, despite everything, it's so amazing to be in the middle of all this burgeoning new life. It's all we can do to honour those murdered by terrorism - in whatever country - to try to hold in our minds that it is, it really is, a wonderful world we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment