Wednesday 10 April 2013

Bits, bobs, moustaches..



















Time for a little light relief after all that doom and gloom of Thatcher/North Korea/Benefit Cuts/Man U losing in the Derby (The Man U bit was a joke! I really couldn't give a monkeys!) Here, have a picture of Laura with a moustache! You'd swear I'd set the shot up, but it really was just a little trouble with the wind! Gave us a laugh as we fired off the last couple of 'formal' portraits before Saturday's Wedding Breakfast, and I know (Hope!) Laura will forgive me for showing it to you all!

My Music Photography exhibition ends this Saturday and that really - no, really! - will be the last stuff I show at the gallery for the time being. What started out as a four week show to launch my Twelve for '13 project turned into a four month 'residency' as I ended up featuring in the next two group shows with my Florescence and Music photography. Anyway, get down to Eccles Community Art Gallery this Saturday if you want to catch me!

Remember that exciting news I spoke about? The 'stuff in the pipeline' .. ? Well, it's still in the bloody pipe and I can't get anyone to shake it out! Aaaagh! I really hope it comes off! I'm dying to tell you...

Must dash! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment