Thursday 14 February 2013

That's just a straight plug..


Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you're gettin' all loved up and squidgy! Oh, that reminds me, I shoot Weddings! Yeah, thought I'd better mention it, as all this exhibition mullarkey seems to have hogged my blog! It's actually four weeks until I shoot my next one, but I've just taken another fantastic booking for Peckforton Castle this Christmas, so things is rollin' along nicely...

Oh, I shoot Child Portraits, too! Might as well get a plug in for that whilst I'm at it! This Sunday I'm off back to Willington Hall because a couple whose Wedding I photographed there two Christmases ago have a new arrival, and she's about to make her debut in front of my lens! Have a look at my new 'Dimples' web page ..

Oh, and PR .. don't forget my PR photography! I'm quite good at that, too! Shoots this year have already included a brochure for a Management Consultany firm, and a feature on the state of the UK's high streets.

And flowers! Well, you know I shoot flowers, 'cos that's the theme of my next appearance at the Eccles Art Gallery, innit? Oh, I've mentioned that, have I?...

No comments:

Post a Comment