Wednesday 13 February 2013

Signs are ..












So now I know who I'm sharing 'my' gallery with from Saturday. Mostly it's the Salford Artists' Workshop, or SAW, which sounds awfully similar to my Flickr project 'Seen', to which these two photographs have just been added. It's a sign! Actually, it was so cool that I saw these two flower photographs within yards of the gallery this week - just as my exhibition changed from my black and white reportage to my Florescence colour flower photography! It's a sign .. again! (Well, the one on the right is, definitely!) And it's great to see that there's been a fantastic take-up of viewers to Twelve for '13, my year-long 'Eccles' documentary project. The page has had over 1, 200 hits in the six weeks since it began. One of the shots that'll come up over the year is this one below.. It's a sign!..

No comments:

Post a Comment