Thursday 7 February 2013

Mark what? ..













Forgive me basking in the glow of my exhibition, but it's been so successful and I've only got 'til Saturday to enjoy it and then it's over! Get this for a quote that came in yesterday .. "Shame it has to end. Nothing can rekindle the past like looking at old photographs. Something like Martin's collection should be on permanent exhibition at somewhere like Salford Art Gallery or the Lowry Centre" Wow! Have I stopped blushing? That's fantastic!..

Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer, it makes you a Nikon owner! That was another of those Facebook quotes that came floating through the air the other day, just after I'd been chatting about some of my framed flower photographs (They're about to come down from the walls of a doctors' surgery near my home) A young lad overheard me talking. "I'm a photographer.." he informed me "I do lifestyle portraits and bands!.." "Nice.." I said but, before I could get another word in, he said "What camera did you use? I'm getting a Canon P Mark 6F" .. (Or something!) Ah! It's the camera that takes the photographs, is it? I do keep forgetting that! Silly me...

No comments:

Post a Comment