Thursday 21 February 2013

Buzzin'..



















Brrr! Just when we thought Spring was on the horizon ..
Never mind, here's a sunny summer picture to get you through another nippy day. It's good to know that the seeds from these lupins are all doing well in their shivery cold frame, and it won't seem two minutes before they're flowering around the garden like their parents. As for the bees .. stay warm dudes!

I'm off to Leeds tonight for the opening of another photography exhibition, and I'm looking forward to congratulating me old mucker Peter Dench, who's just been named as a finalist in the 'Best Photo Book' awards. Maybe I should put my book 'Don't Miss This' into the fray next year?

Oh, I've added a little bit of razzamatazz to my website - studiofivefour.com - Would you be good enough to check it out and give me your opinions, please?

And now, despite every effort to avoid a cliché, I must buzz off and get some work done ..


No comments:

Post a Comment