Thursday 31 January 2013

Hey, bud...















Read into this what you want! Green shoots of recovery, spring on the way, growth, optimism, better days ahead .. or just a saddo shooting bushes! It was a delight to see, though, and I can't wait for the warmer days that are just around the corner. The Wedding season's kicking off good and proper now too, especially with Valentine's Day filling our cash registers - sorry, our hearts - with romance! There's a big Wedding Fayre this weekend - the season opener if you like - at Tatton Park and, although I missed out on a stand, I'll be there in spirit, or at least in 250gm card, as 2000 Goody Bags will all have my little studiofivefour.com business flyer in them, with the offer of a free engagement shoot for all visitors to the event.

As for today .. well, I'm off to shoot a brochure at an Old Folks' Home. Not so much green shoots .. just another branch of my PR photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment