Monday 1 October 2012

Work, work, work...













Busy!..

Hardly had a minute to myself this weekend.. and I've loved it! I started off on Friday evening with a trip to Leeds to see renowned photographer Homer Sykes, a lovely geezer whose talk was fun, informative and well worth the journey. Next was Karen and Alun's 'kinda' Wedding Day in Liverpool. They'd already got married in Zambia last month so threw a big party at the city's Bluecoat Gallery for all their friends on Saturday. They're a fantastic couple and the whole event was an absolute blast! Just time then to drop their hundreds of shots onto the computer before I was off to Crewe Hall for its annual Autumn Wedding Fayre on Sunday. Pleased to say that went really well, and 130 couples came through the doors in the space of just five hours! Hi to you all! Today? Well, today I've got to edit all of Saturday's photographs, then I'm off into Manchester to cover two 'fringe' meetings at the Labour Party Conference. Last year I had to photograph Mike Batt and Feargal Sharkey. Wonder who I'll get this time! Tomorrow I'm off for a meeting with Blundells Hill Golf club to discuss photographing their new brochure, and then I'm shooting some ad shots for a local business park on Wednesday. I reckon I should get to eat by Thursday!

Oh, and Happy October to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment