Tuesday 2 October 2012

It's behind you ..










I know, I know .. but he was asking for it! Couldn't resist this shot at one of the Labour Party soirées I shot last night. 300 shots, one MP and a lorra lorra champers! It helped, too, that all I had to do was give the memory cards to the client (although I backed them up on my cameras' other cards, of course!)

So, that's my PR head off and my archive head back on for the rest of the week. I've just sent my Morrissey images across to Rock City Art - I'll feature in their exhibition later on this month -  and another set of 'social documentary' shots has been selected by Getty Images, so they're heading out later this afternoon. After that, it's back to the scanner again to blaze on with digitizing all my lovely negatives. Looks like my past ain't behind me .. it's blazing a trail into the future and everything's looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment