Tuesday 16 October 2012

Not just hot air..



















I thought this Archive Photograph would be suitable acknowledgement of Felix ThingWotsit's amazing Fall to Earth the other day. Gulp! High, wasn't it? I'm glad he took his own camera, that's all I can say!

Mind you, I'm glad I took my own camera to so many unbelievable photo-opportunities when I was younger, and I'll tell you, this archive project of mine is absolutely taking over! I've now scanned over 500 sets of negatives, at 12 negatives at a time .. so that's, erm ..  6,000 images I've amassed already, all waiting to be edited down then photoshop tweaked to get them ready for 'my public' .. ! And that's just the stuff I've already scanned! The box is still half full! Boy, if I ever wanted a winter project I've got one! Nice to know it's got a definite purpose, though. I'll be showing a selection of the shots on their 'home turf' of Eccles come January. It's true! It's not just hot air..

No comments:

Post a Comment