Thursday 13 September 2012

Me, me, me.....













Hats off to these happy mums at last Saturday's Wedding. It really was a fun day, and I can't wait 'til I'm next back at the Mere Court Hotel. Everybody had a smile on their face and ...

No, it's no good. Those opening lines were a mere diversionary tactic, a ploy to get you reading because I'm afraid what I really want is to talk about again is ... me! You see, I was half way through writing a nice Wedding blog for you when an email arrived to let me know that Part Two of my Salford Online 'show' is up and running. It's only fair I pass that info on to you... isn't it?

Anyway, as a result of yesterday's online piece I'm now lined up to have an exhibition at a Community Art Gallery in Eccles, which is bloody brilliant news 'cos if there's one thing I like better than looking at photographs it's looking at prints! So, if you'd kindly have a look at the second part of the item, I promise I'll get back to writing 'normal' stuff tomorrow!

Did I say normal? Ugh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment