Wednesday 12 September 2012

Gone...



















A sad sight, eh? Came across it whilst I was in Altrincham last week. Yet another studio that's clicked its shutters for the last time, and I saw this on the same day I heard about two other Wedding photographers calling it a day! Oh, my Lord, what a state we're in! Anyway, in a valiant effort to stop this happening to me, I've teamed up with Blundells Hill Golf Club, on Merseyside, to offer my brilliant (©Martin O'Neill) photography to the discerning Liverpudlian public! The club are going to add 500 of my flyers to their Information Packs, and have asked me to make a framed montage of images for their foyer. You can only try, can't you...

So .. I'm going to be a two-parter! (I hope it doesn't hurt!) Seriously, the Salford Online article that's going out about me is now going to be done in two sections. Firstly, my early photographic life, and then, next week, my Joy Division years! I believe it will then be made available as a series DVD at Woolworth's for Christmas! Or not....

2 comments:

  1. A box set complete with out takes, bloopers, promo trailer, t shirt, 3D glasses etc will also follow in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy one, get none free, eh, Tony? Ha haha.... Love the piece!

    ReplyDelete