Friday 10 August 2012

Getting high...








It's a mess of a neg but remember I was telling you about climbing up the outside of a 300 foot chimney, with no safety harness or hard hat?  Well, I dug out this shot from that box of old negatives I found recently. One of the workmen, hamming it up on the rim of the chimney with nothing between him and the ground but 300 feet of fresh air! Ah, simpler times!

Off to Croxteth Hall for tomorrow's Wedding, and really looking forward to revisiting a venue I've not worked at for absolutely ages. What's fun about it is that it's in the middle of a park, so on a sunny day it'll be full of people out enjoying themselves. Don't bet on me ending up with 30 more folk than I should have in the big group shot!

Anyway, back to the scanner. I just can't keep my hands off these old negatives. What a buzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment