Wednesday 22 August 2012

Come on now, join in...





Hey, daddio! Can you image getting to 52 years old and saying to your grandkids ..  "Ah yes, children, I used to love slightly swaying my head in a depressed fashion whilst slitting my wrists to yet another durge from Adele!"

I'll thank God for ever and ever that I grew up when music was ACE - ie: when punk was in its heyday! The energy, the excitement, the thrill! And don't you dare say it was just meaningless noise! Why, to this day I can still be heard walking down the street whistling 'Too drunk to f*ck' by The Dead Kennedys, or merrily humming 'Blown to bits' by The Exploited! Ah, class!

The shot, now you ask, is yet another from this wonder-box of negatives that I found. I've popped a goodly number of the images onto Flickr. Why don't you pogo over there and have a look?...




No comments:

Post a Comment