Tuesday 28 August 2012

A load of old flannel...














Just towelling down after yet another typical British Bank Holiday, and I can only hope we're in a for a belter of an India Summer after the wash-out! Sadly, it spoilt the chance to kick-off my 'Presently.." project when a Fun Day I was due to attend yesterday got cancelled 'cos of the rain. I had 100 gladioli, alliums and anenomes all ready to go, but at least I won't have to water them until my next event!

Off to The Village Hotel in Warrington for this week's Wedding, and really looking forward to spending the whole of a fab, fun day with Kerry and Norm! Not often you shoot a groom called Norm, is it?!

I've managed to bust one of my Fuji X10 cameras .. :-(
For some reason the shutter doesn't fire fast enough anymore to catch the shot I wanted it to, so it's off for a quick wash and brush up at the repairers and I'll hopefully be cooking on gas again before you can say "Who stole the summer?"...









No comments:

Post a Comment