Monday 2 July 2012

Oooh, nearly! ..

Another air show, and I'm getting ever closer to replicating my award-winning 1981 shot of the Red Arrows at Barton Aerodrome! (Ok, these were the Saudi Hawks but, hey, who's checking?) I had a fantastic day at RAF Waddington over the weekend and came away with almost 400 shots .. and a sunburn! Yep, I look like a bloody panda this morning but I'm wearing my colour with pride. The weather was really changeable all day long, but the sun obviously managed to peep through the clouds enough to sizzle my noodle! The way this summer's going though, that'll be the last sunshine I'll see for another bloomin' month! (Aaagh! I wrote about the weather .. again!) Anyway, 400 shots .. and here are de bestest! ...

From Waddington to Weddington again now, with my next Summer Wedding coming up this Saturday. It's in a church that I've shot at before, but with a reception in a bijou swanky hotel that I've not worked at, so I'm really looking forward to getting some fab, relaxed images - and the odd spring roll, to boot!
(The couple have invited me to join them at their buffet-style meal! Yum!)

So, from boot to football, and a great climax to Euro 2012 last night. Just the Olympiczzz to come now, though I've changed my mind about going to the opening ceremony!...




















No comments:

Post a Comment