Tuesday 10 July 2012

The devil's in the detail...


















I do like to get to a Wedding nice and early! That way I get to spend time soaking up the detail of a venue before all the 'madness' kicks off. Saturday's Wedding was especially good for that, because it was at a venue that was new to me - Eleven Didsbury Park. It was full of little nooks and crannies, and a lovely lemony cake, all crying out to be photographed. The shots build up to make a lovely memory of the couple's Wedding Day, so it's important they're topical to that day. That barometer? - set fair to 'Very Dry' - that shows for sure that I shot it on Saturday, in that brief window of decent weather that we had (You can click on the photo to see it in more detail!) Now though, as the rain hammers against my windows again, it's just teasing me! I think I'll have the shot enlarged and put into a frame for my hall! It's a little devil of a detail!...

No comments:

Post a Comment