Monday 9 July 2012

About bloody time!..













Ooh, that confetti gets everywhere! Hey, what an amazing day I had on Saturday at the Wedding of Sharon and Malcolm in Didsbury. It had the lot! Fun, love, intimacy, champagne, good weather AND .. a swearing vicar! There was a lovely moment during his sermon when he said he was about to voice something he knew everyone else was thinking and, to much laughter - straight from the altar - he exclaimed "About bloody time!.." Turns out these guys have been together twenty-seven years, so I think the vicar got it just about spot on! About bloody time, guys, and I'm so pleased you chose me to capture the momentous event!

So, from an entire Wedding party of 24 people I now turn to next weekend, when I'm shooting a Wedding with only seven people at it! I'll be able to sell my wide-angle at this rate! Yeah, seven people, including the bride and groom, who are good pals of mine and have already told me they want "something different". Oh boy, are they going to get it!

So, yes.. I did say good weather earlier! Unbelievably, the rain cleared away on Saturday and I actually had the problem of too much sunshine at the Wedding. About bloody time, that's what I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment