Thursday 26 July 2012

And here isn't the news...










I had to switch off the Today programme .. er, today .. because I just can't take any more bad news! Double-Dip Recession, Syria, Korean Flags, Gas Bills.... Aaaaaaaaagh! So .. er, today .. I offer you a little Olympiczzz symbol of solitude, peace and quiet .. composed of some of the flowers in our garden. (Click the pic for a closer look!) I am playing a little Julian Lloyd Webber as I type this, and when it's written I think I'll chill with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc and listen to the bird song from the trees. (Oh, it's only 8.45 in the morning, so maybe hold the vino!) Day off today and I plan to relax, maybe shoot some more flowers for my ever-growing Florescence range .. and avoid the news like the plague!
Happy Thursday, folks! Sod it, where's the corkscrew?...

No comments:

Post a Comment