Thursday 28 June 2012

Spits and spots..



















It's spitting, it's spitting! I've put my suntan lotion away now! It was sitting on the kitchen window ledge, handy for those quick squirts when we went out into the garden, but now it just seems like it's mocking me with its summery orange label and its fruity good-time smell. Summer! Where did you go?

Speaking of spitting, did you watch the football last night? Pathetic, wasn't it? Those guys should get equity cards. They're not sportsmen, they're cheating, devious actors, more interested in getting a cheap free-kick than actually doing anything with any innate talent they might possess!

Hey, if you ever want to check that your camera sensor is clean go and photograph a white wall! I was shooting some interiors the other day and couldn't believe the amount of dust spots I could see on the shots! It was so visible against the plain white walls I was shooting. And that despite having 'Sensor clean vibration' switched on! I ask you! I was spitting...

PS: My shot today is Lady Di, as if you didn't know, shot during a visit to Manchester. It was raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment