Thursday 31 May 2012

When I were a lad...











Ok, ok .. time for a bit of jolly flag waving after my blog the other day. A pal of mine described me as the Victor Meldrew of photography so it's time to stick up for Blighty and let's hear it for the Jubilee! I've put this montage of Florescence shots up as my home-page picture for the duration, and then I'll be right back at the Wedding Photography with a vengence!

Running a Shoot'nTutor session this morning, which I'm looking forward to, and then I'm off for a quick 'dress rehearsal' of the route between the church and the reception venue of Saturday's Wedding. I always have a dry run if I'm not sure of the best way to get between locations. Wouldn't want to get lost now, would I? I've decided to make my Shoot'nTutor sessions One to One, offering individual tuition to anyone that wants to know how to get to grips with their cameras. Nothing too deep, just a run-through of those scary Exposure settings!

I wonder how this Jubilee weekend will be recorded. Will people actually ease up and allow their children to be photographed in public? Back in '77 there was absolutely no problem. Actually, there was ..  you couldn't get the kids off your photos! They did everything they could to get in front of your lens.
Ah, I miss the old days! Oh, there's Mr Meldrew again...

No comments:

Post a Comment