Tuesday 29 May 2012

Johnny Foreigner..














Good to be back in England after my holiday, back in the bosom of my countrymen and away from all those bloody foreigners! Let's hear it for the jubilee and hip, hip hurray for my fellow Englishman! Or not! Jeez, I only needed to get as far as the arrivals hall at Manchester Airport to be reminded of all the bloody oiks in this country. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be British - English! - and I do love my country but it's just a shame I can't stand half the people in it! That majority 'underclass' that's proud to show its ignorance! You know the types! Ugh, I shudder when I think that the Sun is the biggest selling newspaper in the UK. So, out in Greece we may have shaken our heads at the occcasional loud American and elbowed back at one or two surly, rude French, but we could only grimace in despair at the utter ignorance of some of the British there. No wonder we get a bad name abroad! At least there's one good thing about the UK - you can't smoke in a bar anymore, which was the one thing we hated more than anything whilst we were away.

Anyway, ranting aside .. have a look at my holiday snaps!      :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment