Tuesday 1 May 2012

...and then squash the b*stard! ..



















Another lickle rant about the selfishness that exists in this country, although I have to admit this one's quite amusing! Think Bike! Think Biker .. then promptly block the cycle lane on a busy road. Yeah, right! Nice one, numpty!

All roads point to Mid-Wales this weekend, as I'm off to Portmeirion to shoot another Wedding. If you've never been there, then go! It's fab! Nooks, crannies, weird buildings, wild colours.. it's an absolute Christmas present for a Wedding Photographer. To be honest, there's so much to shoot that I've actually had to say to Nadine, the bride, that we'll just stick to one area of the site for our photographs, or we'll never get finished for her 6.30 Wedding breakfast deadline. Can't get in the way of their nosh now, can I?

Now then, yellow 'vintage' photographs? Not my scene man, as I'm sure you're well aware, but I just thought I'd let everybody know with a new page on my website..

I feel much better now, thank you! ..

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... Think Bike as in motorcycles, not cyclists.

    ReplyDelete