Monday 30 April 2012

Top Bombing..


















Another aircraft, I'm afraid, and another significant date to remember! It's 30 years since Vulcan Bomber 607 made that epic journey down to The Falklands to drop what turned out to be a single bomb on the runway at Stanley - an amazing feat and one that we couldn't even begin to think about doing today. I'm not gloating over the war, I'm just marking a time in our history and the history of our technology .. oh, and it also happens to be a great way of mentioning that my image of a Vulcan is one of the prints I have for sale on my stall at Botany Bay!

I heard that plaintiff cry again this weekend... "We asked a friend to take our Wedding Photographs, and we've been let down! Can you help?" Ladies, ladies .. will you ever learn? There's a lot more to Wedding Photography than pointing a 'good' camera at the chick in the white dress, and I've lost count of the amount of times a friend that's been drafted in has got the collywobbles and pulled out at the last minute. I'm pleased to say that, on this occasion, I was able to take on the booking and get the couple out of a mess! Think on, girls, think on. You don't want your Wedding memories to bomb now, do you?..

No comments:

Post a Comment