Friday 13 April 2012

Lucky for some ..



















Friday the 13th and boy, do I feel lucky! I've just signed the lease on a new unit in an arts and collectors' 'emporium' up in Chorley. From next week I'll have my own 'shop' at the Botany Bay Shopping Outlet, just off the M61, from where I'll be offering you lucky people my whole range of Florescence flower imagery - from greetings cards and framed montages to mounted prints and place-mats. In addition, I'll be giving visitors the chance to purchase some of my other black and white work, including prints of Joy Division and The Smiths, and shots from my book Don't Miss That, featuring photographs of Eccles in the late seventies. Who knows, now I've got to grips with my new X10 you might even be able to get your hands on some of those photographs, too! Oh, you lucky buggers!..

No comments:

Post a Comment