Monday 23 April 2012

I know my rights...

St George's Day, and let's hear it for the red, white and blue of Great Britain! (I know that's not the 'English' flag, but who's checking?) So what better way of celebrating our great nation than showing you that you can do anything you want here! Park on the pavement? No problem! Use your phone whilst you're driving? Carry on! Hog the middle lane? It's de rigeur! (Ooops, that's French) The point is it's YOU that's important in this wonderful country of ours, and my photographs are just a small way of showing that it's what YOU want to do that counts in England, and sod the rest of us! National pride? Ha! Putting two quid in a Help for Heroes collecting tin is about as 'proud' most of us get these days, and then it's back to 'My Human Rights' and 'What this country owes me'! Just go kick through the litter in my town centre, or dare to sit on a bus-seat being used as someone's foot rest, or try deporting a known terrorist, or ....

Phew! Great Shoot 'n Tutor session on Saturday morning, with an emphasis on product photography for two 'students' who wanted to learn how to photograph for their company's websites. Next one's coming up on Saturday, so book now .. it's your right!

No comments:

Post a Comment