Friday 20 April 2012

Do you copy? ..



















So Moz has popped up on my radar twice today already, and it's still not half past ten! Firstly, the MEN is running a story about the precious little darling having blunt razor blades and.. oh, read it here, I can't be bothered .. (and no, it's not what you think!) The second reason he's appeared is because someone seems to have ripped off one of my images of him and is selling it as T shirts on ebay! The pesky varmints! How very dare they! I am investigating...

By the way, this image of mine is from a design being launched in Japan at the end of this month. It's a 'proper' T shirt! It is legitimate, legal and not in breach of copyright! (Are you reading this, dear image thieves?)

Fanfare!! Botany Bay is Open! My new unit is up and running and looking mighty fine, with its collections of place-mats and coasters, framed flowers and, yes, Morrissey pictures! Jeez, I'd buy them myself if I didn't already own the complete set! Get down there before everything sells out, but please don't rip them off!

A PR friend of mine has emailed to ask for some images from a shoot I did for him in ... 2001. He can't find the disc anywhere. Do you know why? It was shot on film! Ah, the good old days, when your images were yours and not out there for every Tom, Dick and Harry to steal and use as they liked.
Copy that?..

No comments:

Post a Comment