Thursday 2 February 2012

Going swimmingly...


















Sorry, I've had the phrase 'plain sailing' in my head since I wrote yesterday's blog, so I just had to pile into my travel photography folders to get you a suitable image to look at! It's ironic it's a mast-head, as the front page of the Daily Mirror has just popped up onto my Facebook page with the news that 75 jobs are to go in the newspaper group. My friend's a staff photographer on the Mirror .. I hope his job's alright! (I noticed, too, another photographer's studio has shut down near to where I live! Help!!!)

Anyway, let's not dwell on negatives (Hey, is that a photographers' joke?)  Things are going swimmingly (See what I did, there?) for my Wedding Fayre, which I've decided to call the One-Off Wedding Fayre, as it'll feature just one example of each of a range of Wedding suppliers. (With it so far?) So often brides go to Wedding Fayres and they're swamped and confused by five photographers, four nail-technicians etc., etc., so this way they'll simply get the best of each discipline. (And I don't need to add anything in brackets!)
Simples!

No comments:

Post a Comment