Monday 27 February 2012

Give me a break?..















Yeah, gimme a break! Turns out one of the four photographers at the Wedding Fayre this weekend was actually .. a fireman .. and I'm not going to say another word about that! Not one! Not a dicky bird! Schtum! ...

All in all it it turned out to be not a very good fayre, and very few actual Wedding couples came through the store the whole weekend. I ended up giving out a mere five business cards on Sunday! Pretty bad, huh? Still, every cloud has a silver lining, and I had a nice chat with a photography student who told me all about how she shows her Wedding photographs (No comment here, either!) on Flickr. Lightbulb moment! I'll hold my hands up and say that I've never thought of putting my Wedding photographs on Flickr. Everything else, yes .. flowers, documentary work, travel, gloves and poo .. but never my Weddings .. So, guess what I spent last evening doing? They look good, too!..

No comments:

Post a Comment