Monday 9 January 2012

I'm still standing..














Feeling a bit off kilter today, what with the double pneumonia and all that - bad cold! - and I was beginning to think Man U were playing the same way in the second half of yesterday's 3rd round match! So here, then, is another approriate image from my old black and white series, part of which will be shown at Corvino's wine bar in Culcheth from tomorrow. This was taken way back when the re-development of Salford Quays was just beginning, and if you look closely on the left you can see the old floodlights of Old Trafford in the background.

So, despite the Man Flu I still managed to deal with five new Wedding enquiries this weekend, meeting three of the couples on a round-trip flit around Stockport, and taking one booking from a young lady in Liverpool who likes my work so much she didn't even need to meet me before she booked!

Now how's that for a pick-me-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment