Friday 4 November 2011

You talkin' to me..?














Oh, yeah? What you trying to say?  Am I getting paranoid or are the knives really out for us snappers these days? Ok, only joking! In fact, I laughed out loud when I saw this alphabetical page listing in my new Thomson local directory, 'cos obviously I think it should read ' Pest - People who buy a digital camera and think they're a photographer'..  Now that would make much more sense!

Anyway, I've spent the morning on a mud-soaked, rainy building site, shooting portraits of new apprentices for a construction company. I almost feel like I've got a scoop, what with apprenticeships being in such short supply these days, though I've had to come home and sponge all my gear down with a damp cloth. There was mud everywhere! Ask me nicely and I'll put a shot of me and my muddy boots on Facebook.  Ah! Now that would be Post-Photographers! Ho ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment