Thursday 15 September 2011

Get the point?..















Had my PR head on this morning for a cool photo-shoot with a big firm of solicitors, but the office was a little lacking in props, to say the least! So, what did I do? I used the shadow from the window-frame to make an interesting picture, that's what! (It was about the one shot when I wasn't actually complaining about the gorgeous bright sunshine!) Oh, and by the way, this is full-frame, too.. not a crop in sight .. and for me that's what keeps photography so interesting and exciting - the never-ending search for the next good shot and, if you'll forgive my arty arrogance, the ability to see it/create it/shoot it properly. So, stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you £300 Weekend Wedding Wallies.....  Get the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment