Tuesday 13 September 2011

Aw, fair go...

















I did have a good look around when I saw this sign, though I didn't really expect to see one that said "Please keep off the ordinary working man!"  This sign's at Tatton Park, pointing people away from the lovely grassy slopes at the rear of the Mansion House. I saw it when I was shooting a Wedding there last week.

On the same subject - not! - I found an old diary from 1981 the other day. Guess what I've got written on the inside front cover..  Phone numbers of my nearest and dearest? Names of picture editors on national newspapers? Nope! The development times for Ilford HP5 film, that's what! Since you ask, it was 7 minutes in ID-11 for 400 ASA, up to 25 minutes in Microphen for 6400! God, how I love that ISO dial on digital cameras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment