Monday 27 June 2011

Kiss me quick...




















I pride myself in being able to compose my images in-camera, and I'm not really one for cropping or photo-shopping once I've shot 'em, but I actually think I might have a case for a quick dab of clone tool after Friday's Wedding! Look at this lovely shot from Styal Lodge, in Cheshire, capturing the moment the bride and groom, Chris and Cheryl, first kiss each other as man and wife. The problem? No, not the beaming registrar, that's par for the course, it's where they stand! No, my problem is the unavoidable sign above Chris' head...a man making a run for it through the door! Er, no!

Anyway, hope you're enjoying the sun at last! How long did it take for you to hear someone yesterday complain "Oooh, it's too hot for me!" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment