Tuesday 28 June 2011

I'm a Protographer!...
















There seems to be a real fashion for desaturated images at the moment! Ironic when you think people are spending a fortune on cameras that are designed to capture so much colour and intensity! However, when in Rome...


A pal of mine is having a new website designed at the moment, and he asked me to check out the front page. I noticed the web designer has spelt photographer as Protographer. I don't know if that's a word but I'm having it!...     Martin O'Neill, Protographer!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Martin, get with the trend man! (Oh dear). Not only desat but where's the faux aged look as well...nil point.

    BTW, like reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..is there an app for that?
    Ta for the comment Frogs!

    ReplyDelete