Thursday 10 March 2011

Flower Power!










Everything's coming up Roses this week! (Oh, and Daffodils, Foxgloves and Irises!)
My focus today is my Florescence Flower Photography, as two exciting things are happening with it this weekend. Firstly, I'm delighted to say that I've got a new home for my three main acrylic panels!
These are four-foot long montages of a huge selection of my Flower Photography, and they're going on 'Temporary Permanent' display at a new Doctors' Surgery in Culcheth, near Warrington. This new clinic will have a huge 'foot-fall', so plenty of people are going to see the work, and I hope its vibrant colours and cheery subject matter will give a lift to people who might not be feeling too hot! Get well soon!
The work is also going on sale in Leeds on Saturday. I'm taking part in an event called 'Undiscovered' , an 'Arts' market run by Artsmix in the pedestrianised area of Albion Place, slap bang in the centre of the City. Artists have to be approved by the group before being allowed to participate, so now that I've had the 'OK' a great selection of my tableware, photographic prints, and greetings cards will all be up for grabs! So,  if you fancy a nice day out...

No comments:

Post a Comment