Friday 11 March 2011

Full Monty!











Ah, normality returns! Monty Don's back on Gardeners' World tonight! Some things just feel right, and I take it as an encouraging sign that my favourite TV Greenfinger is back to good health just as I blog about my Florescence flower and plant photography. It's a sign!

Quick funny story, just to get across how us pro-snappers are feeling now that everyone in the world thinks they're a photographer...

A photographer went to a posh party in New York. When he arrived the host said "I love your pictures - they’re wonderful; you must have a fantastic camera.’" He said nothing until dinner was finished, and as he left he responded ‘That was a wonderful dinner; you must have a terrific stove.’

Stop Press : Just heard about the Japanese Tsunami. My thoughts are with everyone over there, especially Nobu, Megume and all the friends I met on my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment