Monday 28 March 2011

Barking up the wrong tree!




















Gorgeous bark on a tree near Mount Fuji, in Japan. This is one of the prints I've donated to an auction to raise funds for the poor people in that lovely country. I shot it when I went over there with my Joy Division exhibition, and one of the prints from that show is up for grabs, too. The event's in Manchester on April 7th, and you can find details here! All funds raised will go to the Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal. Now, speaking of trees, my main event this weekend was the Artsmix Event in Leeds, where I was plugging/selling my Florescence Flower Photography series. I'm gonna level with you, as you Yanks say. It wasn't the greatest success ever for me, and I think it might not be the way for me to promote my Florescence series. (By the way, if you have any suggestions for successful ways to promote it, then I'm all ears!)
On other matters, you'll be pleased to know my camera bag is all washed and dried, and doesn't smell of wee-wee anymore (See Saturday's Blog!), but speaking of photographers being p*ssed on..I drove past a Holiday Inn last night that's offering a free family portrait with every Mother's Day Lunch booked there! Oh, Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment