Saturday 26 February 2011

Passports at the ready!













I must say this blogging mullarkey is rather exciting, and it's getting me all over the world...well, in word and picture form at least! Checking my stats for this week I see I've had readers from as far afield as the good old US of A, New Zealand, and Oz, but then from amazing and completely far-flung places like China, Vietnam, the Philippines, Russia and Israel. I don't know how to say "Thank you for your interest" in those languages..but I do, I really do!

An old shot from Manchester Airport for your delight today. A Pan-Am 727 and a British Airways VC-10..shot as I got into photography in about 1975. Talk about history!

Anyway, crossing the border myself, today...going to Yorkshire!

Great Weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment