Friday 25 February 2011

It's all happening!..















Thought I'd show you one of my favourite Wedding Photographs today. An odd one, you might think, but there's such a lot happening in there..from the mascara going on the scruffed-up bride, to the champers being poured, the bridesmaids getting ready behind and the inevitable mess all around. Just feels right, compositionally, too, but that's so difficult to explain to a non-photographer. How can a picture 'feel' right? Just another of the joys of being able to 'see' photographs.

Off to Leeds this weekend to check out a new Arts Market there. (New to me, anyway!) I'll be running a stall there in the Spring,  offering the good people of Yorkshire the chance to buy my flower and documentary prints. Just another of the joys of being able to let people see my photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment