Tuesday 15 February 2011

Hard work never hurt no-one!














Terrible grammar but you get the point! Lots on at the moment...and I'll start by telling you about a Corporate shoot I had yesterday, photographing new appointments to a Manchester company. Had to shoot them individually - suited and booted - and then they each had to get changed into the company's branded shirts. Problem there being the shirts were branded just above the left nipple..which leaves a lot of blank space between the faces and the company logo, but the PR chap insisted I shoot it that way. We downloaded the shots straight to his laptop, and by the time I was back here the first image had gone live...and they'd had to crop off the logo! Told you, told you!!
Anyway, back to making a rather large Wedding album - 150 images! - and in between that I'm preparing for the first of my season's Wedding Fayres this weekend. Just designed and taken delivery of a new banner and 1,500 flyers to go in all the goody bags! Oh, and I'm going live on the website and newsletter of Birchwood Business Park in Cheshire today. I've come up with an introductory offer for all the firms on the site to get some PR images shot economically.
Erm, what else did I have to do..? Oh, breakfast..must eat breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment