Friday 11 February 2011

For those about to rock..













Did you ever see the film Flight 666? It was a fun, rock-filled documentary following heavy-metal band Iron Maiden as they flew themselves around the world so that they could gig in 'hard-to-reach' places. Excellent film, and this from one who doesn't own a single Iron Maiden song (I don't really like most Heavy Metal, it's too slow for me!) Anyway, the buggers are at it again, and they leave today to do it all over again! They'll gig right through into the summer, and you can bet your sweet wotsits they'll put 110% into every night.
That's what I'd be if I wasn't a photographer...a rock drummer! I just love the passion of musicians. The effort and energy and ability to move people. How could you not be passionate about that?
Just thought I'd mention it in passing, as that's a word that was used to describe me this week. I was also called wacky, colourful and quirky, and I'm happy with all of those descriptions...particularly as every one of the people who described me thus..booked me as their Wedding Photographer!
Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment