Tuesday 4 January 2011

Time, gentlemen....















Three little ladybirds, hunkered down against the cold New Year weather. I took this shot on a walk the other day and saw it as an analogy of the year ahead...
Let's stick together and we'll get through this! (Or had I just had too much Bailey's?)

So, 2011...bring it on! I think last year felt the fastest year of my life, yet trying to handhold the camera for this half-second shot seemed like ages! (Ah, the joys of getting older!) Ironically, the first Wedding enquiry to come in this year was actually for 2012. Seems ages off, yet their Big Day's only 16 months away. Time flies, eh? Enjoy it while you can!




My latest Joy Division exhibition starts this week. It's now 32 years since I took those shots at Bowdon Vale Youth Club, yet they seem to be getting fresher and more popular every year. Catch them until the end of March at the Met in Bury. Speaking of time, it's a shame the brochure got the date of the gig wrong, but who am I to nit-pick!?

Now, must dash...time's a'flying!







 Stop Press: Timing's everything!.....I've just managed to get ONE frame of the eclipse this morning, and even that was through the trees by my house! I sat and watched..time ticked by..and then the clouds parted for the split second it took to get this shot. 500mm mirror lens and framed using live-view, if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment