Friday 21 January 2011

My tasty bargain!


Picked up a second-hand..sorry, pre-loved..85 1.8 for £175 this week, and I've been playing with it in the fog. (Relax, it's a lens, darling!) It'll sit nicely with the £99 500mm mirror lens I snapped up last year.
They're the kind of lenses that I'll use once at a Wedding, as I do my 10.5mm wide, but they make shots that really stand out in a Wedding Album.

Anyway, speaking of bargains...if you pop down to tomorrow's Joy Division opening I'm offering card-mounted prints and some one-off T-shirts and postcards of Ian and the boys at great prices.
Hey, I'll even sign the prints!
One more thing about my music photography. I was delighted to see one of my shots of Ramona, of the Mo-dettes, was sold in December. Have a look at those and other music shots here....

Ok..happy Friday, and keep your eyes out for those bargains.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment