Monday 6 December 2010

Not to be sniffed at...














Budgets are being slashed left, right and centre, and quite often a PR firm can now dictate the price for which it wants a job shooting. Professional photographers are being squeezed hard by the financial constraints of clients on the one side, and the blatant theft of our work by the multitude of Shamateurs out there...the already-employed of this world who fancy making a bit of pocket-money at the weekend by knocking out Weddings for peanuts!
Still, once a pro always a pro, and it says a lot that I keep on getting a kick out of my work, especially when I pick up something unexpected like this shot. I was on a PR shoot for a client promoting a new "Art Gallery in a house". I wanted to retain the homely feel of the place by keeping the client's dogs in the shot, and I think it's safe to say I achieved the objective!
Good Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment