Saturday 18 December 2010

Fairytale, storybook...














The world's gone white but my fairytale's come in the shape of my new Storybook Wedding Album, a sample of which made it through the snow to get to me this morning. I'm loving the brushed-metal cover, the fold-flat pages and the many and several mini-versions of it that come in handy for passing to parents and pals! Can't wait for 'my couples' to cast their beadies over these beauts!

So, it's snowing...a lot, and I was just one of the weather's victims last night...stuck on a train back from London and finally getting home at 12.50 am. I went down to present samples of Florescence to a couple of the Big Stores there. Hopefully something might come of it, and this time next year you'll all be dining off my placemats and coasters. Well, use plates and cups, obviously, but you get the idea!

Now let's shoot this new range of albums and get 'em on the website...

No comments:

Post a Comment